- Date: Wednesday, April 10, 2013
- Time: 12:00 noon to 2:00 pm
- Where: Paresky Conference Center, Main College Building, 3rd Floor
- Format: Open; students may walk from table to table for the duration of the event
- Attendees must be: Current GSLIS students or recent GSLIS alumni/ae (within last 2 years)
- Appropriate dress: Business professional
- Student/Alum RSVP: Strongly encouraged, register here
The 2013 LIS Career Fair will bring together hiring employers from the Greater Boston area, New England, and beyond to meet with students and alums. We expect employers from a range of fields including public, school, and academic libraries, government agencies, corporate libraries, museums and archives, information and knowledge management firms, digital publishers and information services, and more.
Co-hosted by GSLIS and the Simmons Career Education Center (CEC), the fair is a terrific opportunity for recruiters to promote their organizations and meet highly qualified candidates seeking full-time employment opportunities. (Employers offering internships or screening resumes for future openings will also be considered.)
Please note that the LIS Career Fair is a separate industry-specific event distinct from the annual Simmons College Spring Career & Internship Fair and is for upcoming and recent graduates of the Simmons LIS program only. The Spring Career & Internship Fair, for all Simmons undergraduate and graduate students, will be held on March 27, 2013; if you are interested in attending the Spring Career & Internship Fair, please contact the CEC.
Please contact Ryan McGinnis with any questions pertaining to the LIS Career Fair.