QUAL: To qualify, candidates must have:
- bachelor’s degree; advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years’ equivalent experience, preferred, in an account executive or knowledge management role
- demonstrated experience working in a fast moving client-driven environment
- project management experience, takes ownership for delivering projects with a high degree of autonomy
- demonstrable knowledge management expertise, theory and principles, the value it delivers to businesses, the development of knowledge plans for business benefit and the execution of such plans
- some travel may be required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Strong leadership, analytical and time-management skills.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interface with all levels of management domestically and internationally.
- Understands internal customer and external clients’ needs and concerns; responds with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Lotus Notes.
- Professional, confident, credible and enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing and growing business environment.
- Display leadership, embrace and lead change and motivate others.
- Ability to display a range of communication approaches for diverse community needs.
DUTIES: The Knowledge Advisor (KA) role is focused on serving the knowledge management needs of the Life Sciences community. The KA is required to represent all aspects of EY Knowledge and works as an integral part of the Global Life Sciences Center in Boston. This position is for someone looking to combine knowledge management and business research skills working to support a dynamic community.
Working with the Knowledge Leader and the Global Life Sciences Center, the KA understands the current state and future state business priorities of both EY and our clients. Based on this understanding the KA collaborates on the design and implementation of a knowledge plan which supports the overall community priorities.
The KA will play a key role in driving the knowledge culture of EY and will be expected to act as a role model within their community by consistently demonstrating knowledge behaviors and activities. They will also be responsible for working to embed Knowledge behaviors and activities into the processes and practices of the accounts and/or community.
SALARY: Not stated.
TO APPLY: Please have the applicants send their resumes to Kay.Matsuda@ey.com
DEADLINE: Not stated.