The Department of Simmons Online and Academic Technology Services is seeking two graduate students for up to 15 hours of work per week as course builders and multimedia developers to start immediately. The position will extend through the end of June 2012, with the likelihood of renewal through 2013. Salary is $20/hour.
• Build new online courses within the Moodle 2.0 platform.
• Migrate and/or re-construct existing courses within the Moodle 2.0 platform
• Re-design and/or construct new course templates.
• Ensure quality control and functionality across multiple browsers.
• Develop and deliver training opportunities for faculty.
• Consult with the instructional designer on best practices in web design and accessibility.
• Intermediate html/css knowledge
• Graduate student in good standing with a graduation date no earlier than December 2012
• Ability to operate independently
• Basic familiarity with a learning management system
For information about this position, or to apply, contact Bill Wisser at email@example.com