Salary: approximate range of $12-$15 per hour
Location: Burlington, Massachusetts
This summer (only) position is responsible for researching, documenting, and classifying content. Using routine research methods, the Intern will identify and classify content that could be relevant, credible, and newsworthy for inclusion in news research products.
• Identify and classify relevant, credible and newsworthy content using defined criteria
• Analyze, map and define publisher metadata
• Analyze data to find trends and make recommendations
• Monitor industry changes and make product improvement recommendations
• Research availability of online news content
Education or Skills required:
• Actively pursuing a college degree (B.S. / B.A.)
• Knowledge of news, blogs, and online content
• Strong computer skills, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Journalism or library/information science background preferred
• Must be able to work in a team environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Acquire Media, digital media is all we do.
We are an advanced technology company devoted to delivering text news and multimedia with guaranteed reliability in formats that make content instantly usable and searchable. We serve the news, digital publishing and financial services communities, which depend on the speed of our delivery service, our reliability, our 24×7 support, plus our ability to handle multiple formats and delivery options. Acquire Media sells products using the NewsEdge and NewsTrade brands.
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to Stacey Neustadt at email@example.com.