About Ropes and Gray:
Ropes & Gray is a leading national, and increasingly international, law firm. It is consistently recognized as a top-ten player in its Private Equity, Investment Management, Intellectual Property, Government Enforcement, Life Sciences, Securities Litigation, and Complex Business Litigation practices, among others.
The firm has a strong track record of growth and accomplishment. Building around its leading national practices the firm has, in the last five years, quadrupled its New York presence, doubled its California presence, and opened an office in Chicago. The firm has also grown internationally, adding offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, London, and Shanghai.
Assists the Site Support team in the Knowledge Management group by performing assigned tasks related to the ongoing maintenance, support and administrative functions of the firm’s intranet and extranet sites. Contributes to the overall success and efficiency of the team.
- Assists in monitoring the infoNet mailbox and appropriately steering requests, incident tickets and other issues according to established guidelines.
- Assists with the posting of content, updating of lists and making other changes to sites as assigned by the KM Site Support team.
- Ensures that work meets QA standards for completeness and correctness.
- Adheres to standards established by KM Site Support team in the use of SharePoint toolkits, policies and procedures.
- Participates in staff and other meetings as required.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Proficient with MS Office 2007 applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Proficient with Windows Explorer (OS)
• SharePoint skills preferred but not required
• Attention to detail
• Good verbal and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong team skills
• Experience in process driven environment
• Must demonstrate the ability to maintain strict confidentiality of the firm’s internal and personnel affairs.
• Ability to work in a teamwork/collaborative style and environment.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines.
• Ability to handle, plan and organize multiple tasks.
• Must pay attention to details and have the ability to follow up, follow through and ask questions when appropriate.
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-office environment.
Normal office environment. Incumbent is expected to work the agreed upon hours to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities or requirements.
To apply visit the full posting at http://ropesgray.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=32442