Student Library Assistant (Pre-Professional Position) at Draper Laboratory Library, Cambridge, MA
Start Time: September 2012
Schedule: Approximately 20 hours per week
To apply send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more info contact: email@example.com, 617-258-4636
- Process incoming document requests.
- Retrieve and return materials from MIT Libraries and maintain records.
- Assist in placing document orders with outside vendors, including interlibrary loan.
- Provide ready reference and bibliographic instruction to library users.
- Do preliminary processing/cataloging of books and Draper reports.
- Shelve books, journals.
- Perform circulation and journals check-in.
- Provide general office support. Contribute to various library projects as needed.
- Currently enrolled in Master’s of Library Science program.
- Anticipated graduation date should be no sooner than August 2013.