Digital Programs Intern
The Digital Programs Intern works on a two-year grant-funded initiative to digitize rare books and archival documents printed in the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. The Digital Programs Intern is supervised by the Digital Programs Librarian. The position is classified as temporary, working weekdays for approximately 15-20 hours per week. Compensation is $13 per hour with no benefits.
- Scan rare books and archival documents
- Create online collections and records in ContentDM
- Locate and edit records in our online catalog using Voyager
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Currently attending a library science program
- Working knowledge of contemporary practices in cataloging
- Working knowledge of digital scanning, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Acrobat
- Detail orientated, with good research skills
Email cover letter and resume to Patricia Boulos at email@example.com.