Search Classes by:
Bonnie Roalsen is Head of Children's Services at the Dover Town Library, and an Independent Consultant specializing in mobile technology, digital literacy, creative programming, and youth services. Bonnie was named a Library Journal Mover & Shaker in 2007 for her work incorporating digital media and tools into public library service.
Bonnie is the founder of mB3ok, an open mobile knowledge network connecting the physical and digital worlds. She is also the founder of thebestkidsbooksite.com, a creative service serving child-focused professionals and families around the world.
Bonnie received her business degree from Thunderbird and did her undergraduate work at Dartmouth College.
Bonnie has traveled extensively and is a strong advocate for incorporating new media tools and practices into public library services.
- Successfully Building Relationships on Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, & Facebook, June 2013
- Building an Integrated Social Media Strategy, July 2013
- Integrating iPads, iPod Touches, and Tablets into your Library, August 2013
- Digital Media and Youth Services, October 2013
- Re-imagining Nonfiction and Reference Collections, Services, & Spaces, November 2013